Developed By - DataSoft Systems Bangladesh Limited.
Your session timeout.
Requirements for Account Open
1. Customer’s/Nominee Photo (JPEG format)
2. Customer and Nominee NID (Old or Digital) front and back side both image (JPEG format).
3. Proof of Address (i.e. Utility bill – JPEG/PDF).
4. Proof of Service (i.e. NOC, Statement – JPEG/PDF).
5. Scan copy of E-TIN (Optional)
6. Other scan documents which may be need: Passport/ Driving License/ Birth Certificate/ Trade License/ Student ID etc.
Please fill-up mandatory fields with star (*) sign. Uploaded file size should be below 5MB.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Eligibility for opening the account
- An adult individual having sound mind with valid NID can open an account.
2. Deposits, Withdrawals
- Followed by e-KYC guideline.
3. Bank’s Right
Bank reserves the right to :
- enquire the customer for source of fund as per Money Laundering Prevention Act-2012.
- ask for nominee as per Bank Company Act-1991.
- close any account if found unsatisfactory or may decline to issue fresh cheque book without assigning any reason.
- realize charges from any account as per prevailing norms of the Bank.
- realize Excise Duty, Income Tax etc. as per government instruction.
- debit any account that may have been inadvertently credited with an item/transaction subsequently unpaid on collection or detected to be wrong entry without giving any information to the customer.
4. Money Laundering Prevention ACT, 2012
I/We declare that I/We are fully aware of the Money Laundering Prevention ACT 2012 and I/We shall not commit any act/transaction in contravention of the provisions of the Ordinance, which may be required by the bank from time to time.
5. Closure of Account
When an account is closed either by the constituents or by the bank, the constituent is required to return all the unused cheques and cards if any to the bank along with a application. A charge as per the bank reserves unequivocal right to close any unsatisfactory account with proper notification to the account holders as decided by the bank at its absolute discretion.
6. Confidentiality and Disclosure of Information
Whilst the bank maintains strict confidentiality in all matters relation to my account(s) and business, I hereby authorize the bank to disclose any information concerning me, my business, my accounts to whom authorized by law or court.
I also agree to fully indemnify the bank against all costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising in any way in connection with the above accounts, these terms and conditions or in enforcing these terms and conditions and in recovering of any amount due to the bank of incurred by the bank in any legal proceedings of whatever nature.
8. Force Majeure/Technical Problem
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, nothing herein shall apply if the bank is prevented from discharging any or all of its obligation herein or otherwise due to any cause arising out of or related to Force Majeure or technical problem for any reasons beyond the reasonable control of the bank.
a. Account being inoperative for (two) years will be transferred to Dormant status.
b. The bank reserves the right to close any account having zero balance without transaction for one year
c. If there is no transaction in the above dormant account, it will be treated as “Unclaimed” after 10(ten) years as per section 35 of Bank Company Act and will be transferred to Bangladesh Bank as per the act.
d. The bank reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, current tariff without any notice.